There’s a sweet girl at work that’s been really nice to me about my crocheting, and her sharing of what I’ve done has actually gotten me a couple of sales, so I wanted to do something for her. When I found out her favorite animal was an elephant, I made her one, but wasn’t overly happy about the way it turned out. Planning to ignore it and move on, I chalked it up to just “not my best work,” until one of our co-workers came along and- seeing her elephant- wanted to buy two of them! I vowed to make them look even better than the original, and I did!
On the left is the prototype, and on the right is the finished elephant for sale, in the colors the buyer wanted.
- Less strained arms
- Rounder body shape
- More elephant-y ears
- Better length of trunk
- New Alabama colors =)
I’m ultra proud of the difference between the two!